1.Civil Structures Projects
- JMK Sanctuary designed and managed many projects in the area of concrete structures and steel designs among which the Grand stand at Kgotlelelang Primary School in Soshanguve (Small stadium that can accommodate 1000 learners, 3millions Rand).
- The steel structure for industrial buildings and outdoor advertisement billboards design are also being carried out for a diverse range of clients including advertisement companies.
- The design and supervision of the building structures namely columns, beams and slab of the new and existing luxurious office blocks and houses is part of our daily job.
- Design and Construct Enterprise is involved in providing engineering services to the housing industry since 1995. Many projects were completed, amongst which new houses and renovation & addition of existing houses totaling to more or less 1000 units. The price ranges vary from R100000 to 4.5 million Rand, depending on the type of house single, double or triple storey.
- Appointed consulting engineer on housing development project of more than 30 houses in Centurion with Golden Nest International Pty Ltd.
- For the last 4 years, we have been involved in resolving all technical claims addressed to NHBRC in terms of structural defects on houses all over Gauteng province to the value approaching 100 millions Rand. This entails compiling of remedial and repair work specifications and project supervision thereof. We are currently involved in providing engineering services to new developments in townships and suburbs within the Pretoria Metropolitan Area.
2. Selected Geotechnical Projects
Numerous sophisticated numerical computer modeling analyses using FLAC 2D, UDEC and PFC 2D were performed for different clients such as PORTNET, SIMRAC on rock joint modeling, slopes stability, marine structures e.g. quay walls, caissons (1999, 2000)
- Civil structure specialist services rendered to the DWAF Asset Management Consortium on Verification and valuation of major water infrastructure assets. (R60 million) (2007, 2008)
- Quality assurance and control supervision of permanent works of deep foundation of GAUTRAIN shafts for the viaducts in centurion area. (R 0.8 million) 2008
- Geotechnical investigation of 31 municipal waste sites in Ekurhuleni Metropolitan in partnership with TN Consulting Engineers (R 4.2 million) 2010
- Structural and geotechnical investigation of the upgrading of the 6 storey Old Reserve Bank Building in Pretoria – 38 Church square (R 3.2milliom) 2010
- – Quality assurance and control supervision of geotechnical founding conditions of ESKOM Kusile Power Station: lift shaft, boiler houses, turbines and air cooled condenser. (R 4.8 million). 2011
- Quality assurance and control of concrete structures by Non Destructive Method (NDT-Radar) for ESKOM power stations Medupi, Kusile and Ingula (R0.35 million), 2011
- Quality assurance and control supervision of 35Km ESKOM pipeline works from Kendal to Kusile (R1.2 million) (2010, 2012)
- Quality assurance and control supervision of earthworks on Combustion Waste Terrace – Ash dams (2.0 million) 2012
- Geotechnical and Dolomite Stability Investigation Report: Itumeleng Lsen School – Westonaria, West Rand – Gauteng Province, 2014.
- Geotechnical and Dolomite Stability Investigation Report: Rotara Lsen School – Carletonville, West Rand – Gauteng Province, 2015.
- –Geotechnical and Dolomite Stability Investigation Report: Tshepisa Primary School – Tembisa, East Rand – Gauteng Province, 2015.
3. Selected Tailings Dam Projects
- Design including hydraulic, hydrological aspects and Construction supervision of Chemwes Gold Tailings dam in Stilfontein (2002, Cost: 12 million Rand)
- Design and Construction of Hernic Chrome Tailings dam in Rustemburg (2002, Cost: 11 million Rand)
- Design of Koidu Tailing dam in Sierra Leone (2003, Cost 3 million Rand)
- Design of Iscor Iron ore Tailings dam in Thabazimbi (2003, 6 million Rand)
- Design of HIV Gold Tailings dam in Spring (2003, 4 million Rand)
- Design & Construct Millsell Chrome tailing dam BHP Billiton (2005, 2.5 million R)
- Design of Paste Tailing Dam (Chrome) at THORNCLIFFE -Xtrata Alloy (2005, 2 million Rand)
- Quality assurance and control supervision of earthworks on Combustion Waste Terrace – Ash dams (2.0 million) 2013