As geotechnical engineers, we do site investigations of various infrastructures such as buildings, roads, bridges, pipelines, pavements, dams, reservoirs, water treatment plants, and township development. We design shallow and deep foundations of all structures and supervise and conduct the monitoring thereof. We are also active in the fields of engineering geology performing terrain evaluation studies and mapping of any type of project sites including dolomite.
Our expertise in ground engineering covers the following areas::
- Site characterization – specialist in-situ and laboratory testing.
- Geotechnical/geological hazards (Dolomite Stability Report)
- Slope stability studies
- Foundation design for bridges and other structures
- Deep foundation design (Piles)
- Soil nailing and other retaining ground systems
- Design of retaining walls, including geosynthetic reinforcement and structural systems
- Construction aggregate, quarry and borrow studies
- Construction QA/QC services